Radial Design inspired by Dream Catchers and Your Name!
This Native American project uses radial design in a simple art lesson. It is inspired by Dream Catchers. Recommended for Native American studies, math and art!
- Learn the history of Dream Catchers.
- Use this easy and engaging art and math activity as a part of Social Studies unit
- a beautiful Native American Heritage Month activity
- students use their name or initials to create a unique design
- simple supplies found in most classrooms, easy to modify
- This a highly successful lesson and students are always proud of the engaging beautiful art
- links to the history of Ojibwa Dream Catchers
- step-by-step directions
- examples of completed work
- several templates to copy for use in any classroom
- an self assessment sheet
- a Teacher Gradebook
- a Teacher assignment list (can be used for multiple assignments)
- National Core Standard Checklist
Lesson is easy to modify to meet your needs and supply inventory!
Check out my Picture Book Art Lessons to include Literature in your lessons!